[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Television » Once Upon A Time (In a land far far away...)
    Once Upon A Time
    MaelodyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 21:47 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    Has anyone seen/heard of this show? Personally I love it very much, but I don't meet a lot of people who have even heard of it.

What it is about:
    Fairy tale characters that we know and love all live in another land and they have stories about their lives that are common, and uncommon to us. When the Evil Queen Regina casts a curse upon the land, everyone is then taken to Storybrooke, Maine, where they will remain frozen until the savior (Snow White's daughter Emma) will come to save them twenty-eight years later. 

Again, I love it, so I'd like to know what you guys think! smile

ArryGrotterDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 22:15 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Yep, I watch this show too!

I actually was real disappointed at how sudden things were in the first season finale, but I have really enjoyed the second season!

MaelodyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 22:21 | Message # 3
    Second Year
    I think I'm just two or so episodes behind on the second season! D: But yeah, I loved season one, and I won't lie, I was a little disappointed with season two when it first started off, but it gradually got better. I was so right with my suspicions on Bay and Henry's dad though!

FuryDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 23:47 | Message # 4
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    Watched this from the start and still loving it. However, I need to catch up with the last couple of episodes on Hulu. Wasn't able to watch them when they aired. Loving the current storyline so far. Great acting all around. Love seeing what they do with storybook characters.

MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 00:01 | Message # 5
    Second Year
    I actually am getting to a point where I can't stand Henry. I don't know what it is about him, but I don't think he can act. I know he's young. I think he's 12 now, but I can't stand watching him sometimes, especially in these newer episodes. I actually thought he did better in the beginning... :/

SpacecadetDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 12:43 | Message # 6
    First Year
    Group: Ravenclaws
    I really enjoy this show! I like where they are taking things, I just wish they'd stop with the breaks cause I keep losing track of the story. I really like the emergence of neil into the story, but im not sure i like his fiance as the villain. If they would just bring back hook wink

MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:05 | Message # 7
    Second Year
    I wish they would bring back Hook, but probably not for story plot reasons!  tongue

SpacecadetDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 13:11 | Message # 8
    First Year
    Group: Ravenclaws
    Quote (Maelody)
    I wish they would bring back Hook, but probably not for story plot reasons! :p

Oh I like his story... but there's no denying he's very pretty to look at too tongue

ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-04-22, 05:44 | Message # 9
    Third Year
    I wonder what Regina will do now she knows about the bean growing? Doesn't seem to be anything good judging by next week's promo...

Quote (Maelody)
    I wish they would bring back Hook, but probably not for story plot reasons!

Be careful what you wish for....

FuryDate: Monday, 2013-05-13, 01:31 | Message # 10
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    Wow what a season finale!!! Loved the Rumbelle scene, and Emma calling Snow and Charming Mom and Dad. The last ten minutes were epic!

ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-05-13, 11:04 | Message # 11
    Third Year
    After growing weary of the 'we saved the town with love' thing with stopping the trigger, all fears of a lacklustre finale were dispelled by the last five minutes.

Looks like season 3 is taking us to Neverland! But what's so special about Henry anyway? And is Greg and Tamara working for Peter Pan then?

And what about Storybrooke? Is it going to feature at all in season 3? And Belle could have come with them, Gold could have just let Ruby or any of the others to the curse surely?

Forum » Hobbies » Television » Once Upon A Time (In a land far far away...)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: