[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Television » How I Met Your Mother
    How I Met Your Mother
    ArryGrotterDate: Tuesday, 2013-05-14, 04:11 | Message # 1
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Don't know how many of you watch this show, but they just revealed who the mother is! (even though no one's actually met her yet haha). The next (and final) season should be very interesting!

Morning_StarDate: Monday, 2013-05-27, 15:39 | Message # 2
    Just Received their Letter
    Group: Ravenclaws
    I haven't enjoyed this show all that much the last couple of seasons, but I've been watching it anyway. I have to know how it ends! I did enjoy the last few episodes of the last season, though. Looking forward to the next one!

And may I say FINALLY!! So long, and we've only seen ankles and umbrellas. I'm glad we've seen her properly now, and I have new hopes for this show now that she's here.

Britreads4funDate: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 06:53 | Message # 3
    First Year
    OH GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVERRRR . 
    But I do think it should have ended like a season and a half ago, it's starting to be like "what wacky adventures did Barney have this week?" and Ted's increasingly annoying. 
    So I'm really glad that he's almost met the mother.

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 06:56 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Quote (Britreads4fun)
    OH GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVERRRR . 
    But I do think it should have ended like a season and a half ago, it's starting to be like "what wacky adventures did Barney have this week?" and Ted's increasingly annoying. 
    So I'm really glad that he's almost met the mother.

I only just got into it in the last couple of years, so it doesn't seem like it's getting too stale for me yet lol

It was on an obscure channel here, so it wasn't that known, but when I got to see a bit of it and realised I liked it, I watched 6 seasons in less than a month lol

Britreads4funDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-19, 05:49 | Message # 5
    First Year
    Haha Arry, I do that on like...a yearly basis. I'll sit down and watch the entire series beginning to end. Oh, Netflix, you are my god.

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2014-01-19, 02:55 | Message # 6
    Third Year
    HIMYM is now on a home stretch, with no repeats bar the two weeks of the Olympics.

I'm looking forward to the next two episodes. The next one is going to reveal the children's names (!) and the following episode, 'How Your Mother Met Me' (which is also the 200th episode), will chronicle the Mother's past eight years.

The finale's going to be in March, which is earlier than expected, perhaps too soon to say goodbye?

baseballblondieDate: Sunday, 2014-01-19, 14:29 | Message # 7
    Just Received their Letter
    Group: Muggles
    I think CBS is doing it so early so that they have a decent amount of time to air one of the new comedies and see how it does.

Forum » Hobbies » Television » How I Met Your Mother
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: