[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hogsmeade Forums » Administration » Site Updates
    Site Updates
    ArryGrotterDate: Saturday, 2013-04-13, 00:08 | Message # 1
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I realised that I while I have been in the habit of announcing site updates to the chat box, I should also be making them available to read for all.

This is a locked thread, so any questions or suggestions should be posted in the respective threads of the Administration subforum.

Updates on 13th April 2013:
    • Forums "The Films and Video Games" split into "The Films" and "The Video Games"
    • New subforum added "The Phenomenon". "Pottermore" thread moved here from "The Fandom"
    • Section "Harry Potter Creations" renamed "User Creations"
    • New subforum "The Writer's Block" for non-HP stories (a la Novella on CoS).
    • Subforum "Fan Fiction Feedback" renamed "The Feedback Forum", to be used for all Creations.

ArryGrotterDate: Saturday, 2013-04-13, 21:15 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Updates on 14th April 2013
    • Subforum "Art and Writing" renamed "Arts, Crafts and Writing"
    • Thread "Upcoming Movies you are looking forward to?" split to create thread "The Hunger Games - Catching Fire"

ArryGrotterDate: Friday, 2013-06-14, 23:45 | Message # 3
    Third Year
    Ah, it's been a while since any updates, but the site's been a bit dormant while CoS is still active. However, sadly that won't be for long ( :( ), so I've started getting the site up to scratch :) . You might have noticed the first change!

Updates on 15th June 2013
    • Completed total review of smilies - Note any issues in "Technical Issues" and suggestions in "Suggestions", both in the "Administration" subforum.

ArryGrotterDate: Saturday, 2013-06-15, 23:01 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Updates on 16th June 2013
    • Created "Welcome to the Sorting Hat" thread in the "Sorting Hat" subforum. Sorting is now open!

Forum » Hogsmeade Forums » Administration » Site Updates
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: