[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Literature » Rate and Review the Last Book You've Read
    Rate and Review the Last Book You've Read
    xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 04:54 | Message # 1
    First Year
    Group: Students
    10/10 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
    I must admitt that I never really list Chamber of Secrets as my favorite book, but I simply love all the suspense surrounding the Chamber itself. What makes it even more intriguing is the fact that only Harry can hear the bodiless voice and then all these attacks start to occur. Of course it's Hermione who figures out what monster is held within the Chamber itself. There is also the fact about who was the cause of the Chamber being opened and who it was fifty years ago as well, and leading up to Hagrid's good name being cleared. One of my favorite chapters in the boook is Aragog, it doesn't surprise me that Hagrid kept a secret society of giant spiders alive in the Forbidden Forest. I also love how the Weasleys' Ford Angelina takes on it's own personality and mind of it's own.Well the title is pretty much self explanatory....:)

freelantzerDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:07 | Message # 2
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    Yeah, there are a lot of great things about that book. It's still my least favorite, though, because it has the two most annoying characters--Dobby and Lockhart.

My last read was Divergent. At first I thought it was going to be cliche and lame, but it was actually a lot better than that. I got really engrossed in it, and couldn't put it down during the last third. up

Forum » Hobbies » Literature » Rate and Review the Last Book You've Read
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: