[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Films » Your favourite scenes
    Your favourite scenes
    ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-04-29, 09:31 | Message # 1
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Just wondering if you have any favourite scenes from any of the films.

I personally enjoy the montages from the later film. The montages in OotP made me love that film, and I my favourite parts of DH1 are the montages while the trio are at Grimmauld Place and the one where they are moving between campsites.

The starting montage for HBP is also one of my favourites.

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 23:28 | Message # 2
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I love in HBP when Harry is going down to Hagrid's for Aragog's burial and when Slughorn is telling Harry about the transforming flower that was from Lily. I loved that they added that in, it was perfect. Also, from the moment that Harry and Dumbledore leave for the Cave and the encounter with the Inferi to the very end...

From Deathly Hallows, I love every part from the moment they leave Grimmauld Place right up until the Lovegood's house. I liked seeing them at their campsites and going through the rubbish that was left of certain towns, and when they're seeing the Dementors flying over and the radio listing the names of the missing persons in the background. And from part two, the break in at Gringotts and when the  trio leave on the dragon, it really was beautiful.

Fawkesfan1Date: Tuesday, 2013-06-25, 02:11 | Message # 3
    Third Year
    Group: Gryffindors
    Quote (xhanax315)
    I love in HBP when Harry is going down to Hagrid's for Aragog's burial and when Slughorn is telling Harry about the transforming flower that was from Lily. I loved that they added that in, it was perfect. Also, from the moment that Harry and Dumbledore leave for the Cave and the encounter with the Inferi to the very end...
    From Deathly Hallows, I love every part from the moment they leave Grimmauld Place right up until the Lovegood's house. I liked seeing them at their campsites and going through the rubbish that was left of certain towns, and when they're seeing the Dementors flying over and the radio listing the names of the missing persons in the background. And from part two, the break in at Gringotts and when the trio leave on the dragon, it really was beautiful.
    I love those scenes as well :)

They were very well done.

Loved a lot from OOTP. Can't pick just one favorite scene from that one  :p One of my favorites was the one where Prof. Mcgonagall tells her off and one of my other favorites when she told Peeves, that the chandelier unscrewed the other way lol

Message edited by Fawkesfan1 - Tuesday, 2013-06-25, 02:12

FleurduJardinDate: Sunday, 2013-06-30, 15:44 | Message # 4
    Second Year
    Group: Ravenclaws
    I love any scene with Cedric Diggory in it. love , I love the Yule Ball waltz. Scenes with the Twins, scenes showing McGonagall's dry wit, the scene with Dobby and the sock. I like the first movies a lot more than the later ones, though.  They made too many changes that I don't like, especially in OotP and DH2. ************************************* ************************************************************************************************ BTW, Arry, I still have the same problem with trying to change paragraphs. My cursor freezes when I hit the hard return key, and from time to time jumps back up to the start of the post in the middle of a word. Just to let you know that the problem occurs in all the threads, not only the Technical Questions one. Sorry for going OT, just wanted to test to see if the glitch occurred throughout the site. And only from this computer and when I'm in France.

DumblydoreDate: Saturday, 2013-07-27, 16:30 | Message # 5
    Just Received their Letter
    Group: Muggles
    I have a few, but my all time favourite is in OotP, when Dumbledore escapes from the Ministry by clapping his hands above his head and disappearing with Fawkes. Others would be:

- When Voldy gives Draco a hug in DHp2
    - When Ron and Hermione finally kiss!!!
    - "Saint-like... [points to ear] I'm holey"

And probably a bunch of others that I can't seem to think of right now! haha

sjcuk13Date: Monday, 2013-08-26, 18:57 | Message # 6
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    My favs are most of the flying i love how that is done and the whole underwater bit from GoF.

Forum » Harry Potter » The Films » Your favourite scenes
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: