[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Books - Character Analyses » Doris Crockford ("I can't believe I'm meeting you at last!")
    Doris Crockford
    ArryGrotterDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 02:44 | Message # 1
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Doris is one of those characters that many would forget about. For for some (read: me) she is a favourite!

So, why don't we discuss what is up with this lovely woman?

1. Why do you think she like handshakes so much?

2. Is she a regular of the Leaky Cauldron?

3. Does she have a secret hidden life? Was she ever part of the Order of the Phoenix?

4. What role do you think she had in the Second War?

5. How awesome is she to play in Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4? (Trick question: the answer is "Too awesome to handle!")

(Yeah, you can take this thread as seriously as you want lol )

Fawkesfan1Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 02:51 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Gryffindors
    Lol, never heard of the woman lol

Maybe it's part of a secret ritual for her tongue

Not sure. Maybe Hagrid would know wink

3. Does she have a secret hidden life? Was she ever part of the Order of the Phoenix?

Same as above, only minus Hagrid lol Maybe.

Handing out drinks to the Order.

5. How awesome is she to play in Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4? (Trick question: the answer is "Too awesome to handle!"

Not sure tongue

Message edited by Fawkesfan1 - Friday, 2013-04-05, 02:52

ArryGrotterDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 03:04 | Message # 3
    Third Year
    Fawkesfan1, At least I haven't started a thread on 'Sophie - Opening Boardroom Scene' who till this day I still don't know which character she is laugh

But that's film related unfortunately...

Fawkesfan1Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 03:13 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Group: Gryffindors
    Quote (ArryGrotter)
    Fawkesfan1, At least I haven't started a thread on 'Sophie - Opening Boardroom Scene' who till this day I still don't know which character she is

But that's film related unfortunately...

Neither do I, Arry. We're in the same boat laugh

IggyDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 05:44 | Message # 5
    Just Received their Letter
    Group: Students
    How could anyone forget Doris?! :O

I'm sorry to say, she is a handshake junkie. It is her Achille's Heel, so to speak. She needs to shake at least ten hands every day, or she will go through handshake withdrawal, which includes such behaviors as eating 3 MegaSuperChocolateyNut Sundaes at Florean Fortescue's, compulsively breeding Chizpurfles, and covering half her body red and the other half green while jumping up and down in a bowl of treacle going "Squawk! Squawk! Squawk!"

On occasion, but what she really enjoys is hanging out in the back room of Madam Puddifoot's, where she practices yoga and fighting dragons in hand-to-hand combat.

Of course she was part of the Order. Her special handshaking skills were necessary in the fight against evil. She personally caught twelve DEs by pulling the old Joy Buzzer trick on them.

As to her secret life...Well...She doesn't like to go into it much, but she is President of the Official Filius Flitwick Fan Club, a widely-known organization in Great Britain, with over a million members both in the country and overseas.

Well...You know that evil ring? You know how it looked like Dumbledore had destroyed it? Well...It was actually Doris. Yep. She burst in and ripped it asunder with her bare hands. Snape and Dumbledore just kept quiet about it because Doris asked them to. They respect her word, since they are both joint Presidents of the Official Doris Crockford Fan Club, a widely-known organization in Great Britain, with over a billion members both in the country and overseas.

5. How awesome is she to play in Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4? (Trick question: the answer is "Too awesome to handle!")

Ehh....*shrug*

ArryGrotterDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 06:46 | Message # 6
    Third Year
    The Official Doris Crockford Fan Club sounds like something I need to join!

Forum » Harry Potter » The Books - Character Analyses » Doris Crockford ("I can't believe I'm meeting you at last!")
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: