[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Prisoner of Azkaban Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Prisoner of Azkaban Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:27 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

I had this one on Game Cube as well and it is honestly one of my favorites because you can switch the characters around (I loved playing Hermione). It was fun participating in classes and learning your spells and going around the castle to get new things. It was a little better in having more unlocked doors than the second one, so I got to explore a little, but not much.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:28 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I have played the PC version of this and have watched a walkthrough of the PS2 version. I think the PS2 version is superior to the PC one.

This was the last to be a real exploration game (to collect all the beans!) I enjoyed this aspect of the game, but I have found it a bit unrealistic compared to OotP and HBP. I think that works better in the lego game where it's not meant to be taken seriously.

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:15 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I've only played this one for PC, I should probably state now that I prefer games on PC. This one was rather interesting in the fact that you got to change characters, between the trio anyhow. I also rather enjoyed the spell challenges in this game, and the fact thst eact character had their own challenge. Being able to ride Buckbeak was awesome, but I found it rather irritating, especially when Buckbeak never seemed to want to go into the hoop I was directing him to.

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:25 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Quote (xhanax315)
    Being able to ride Buckbeak was awesome, but I found it rather irritating, especially when Buckbeak never seemed to want to go into the hoop I was directing him to.
    Oh my god, Buckbeak was so hard to control haha I kept missing so many of those hoops...

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Prisoner of Azkaban Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: