[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Goblet of Fire Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Goblet of Fire Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:30 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

I don't know what it was like on other consoles for people who didn't have a Game Cube, but I couldn't stand it. Yeah the graphics were greatly better, and I think I remember getting to still switch through characters, and it did follow the story, but I hated how you had to play it in chapters pretty much and had to get so many points in order to to pass to the next level. I had a glitch in the first challenge and even though I beat it in the time I was supposed to, the next level never unlocked, so this is the only Harry Potter game I didn't beat. Otherwise, I thought the graphics were amazing! It was the first time they did it where they looked more like their characters, and the game followed the story very well, but it broke after each chapter and you had to do selections. I like my games to flow and continue on.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:26 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I have this on PS2.

It's the worst gameplay. I hate that they removed free roam.

I like what they were trying to do with the multiplayer, but it just doesn't work with single players.

And I still don't get what each of the spells required button wise. A lot of this game was just me hitting buttons randomly...

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:18 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I think this is where the games started to dwindle, this one is my least favorite of the games. I didn't like either how there wasn't any free roaming of Hogwarts, that's what makes the games so great. I haven't played this one though in so long, so I can't say much at the moment.

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:26 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Quote (xhanax315)
    I haven't played this one though in so long, so I can't say much at the moment.
    I replayed it a year or two ago, and actually enjoyed it a lot more than I remembered. But I still don't rate it that highly...

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Goblet of Fire Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: