[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » The Half-Blood Prince Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    The Half-Blood Prince Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:33 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

To be honest, I don't remember much of this one besides it being practically an exact repeat of the fifth one. I had this for my Wii as well and you had all the same experiences as you did with the last one, only in this one you got to play mini-games as well like exploding snap and that marbles-type game. Great graphics and Hogwarts exploration, but it was the same as the fifth one really.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:23 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I have this on PS2

It is very much a rehash of OotP (which is my favourite), but a limited rehash. I never did manage to find all the shields.

I thought the end parts were weak. I mean, all the Cave was was hitting stupefy a few times at the Inferi!

I think this was limited by the focus on only Duelling, Quidditch and Potions, although Potions was fun! (The best potions game yet)

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 16:59 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I don't recall this one very much except for the Potions part, and I think I had problems with it. I have to replay some of these games, it's been so long since I've pulled them from the shelf.

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » The Half-Blood Prince Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: