[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Television » Revolution (Post Apocalyptic?)
    Revolution
    MaelodyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 21:42 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    This show is amazing for those who haven't seen it. I love it! The best part is, it's still on it's first season so those who think they'll end up liking it, you can catch up easily ;).

What it's about:
    The world loses every form and trace of electricity and it goes on like this for 15 years. Sebastian Monroe, the leader of the Monroe Militia, is trying to find Miles Matheson because he believes he knows how to turn the power back on. He kidnaps Dannie, Miles' nephew, in hopes that he will come. Charlie, Dannie's sister, convinces Miles to help her and they go on their way, with an assorted crew, to find her brother.

It is made by the people who made Lost and Once Upon A Time. smile

ArryGrotterDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 22:08 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I watched the first couple of episodes of this, but didn't quite get into it...

MaelodyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 22:13 | Message # 3
    Second Year
    It takes a bit. I was almost forced by my friend to watch it, but I ended up liking it after 3 or 4 episodes. smile

FuryDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 23:45 | Message # 4
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    Watched the first couple of episodes, then stopped for a while, but finally caught up with all of them -- including yesterday's episode -- on Hulu. Pretty good show with a good storyline and some good characters. Mainly watching this show for Billy Burke and Elizabeth Mitchell, since I love their stuff in the past, and this is just as good.

MaelodyDate: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 23:59 | Message # 5
    Second Year
    I can't help but feel that if Billy Burke were like that in Twilight, the movies would have been really B.A!  lol

SpacecadetDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 12:45 | Message # 6
    First Year
    Group: Ravenclaws
    I really liked the front half of the season, but the back half I'm not so sure about. I feel like it's lacking in the plot department a bit. It seems like a lot of running and fighting and not much motivation behind it other than we hate the monroe militia and the monroe militia hates the rebels. Its a shame cause i really like Billy Burke and Elizabeth Mitchell and the idea had so much potential.

Forum » Hobbies » Television » Revolution (Post Apocalyptic?)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: