[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Television » Any interest in discussing these shows? (Just wondering if I should start threads for any of these)
    Any interest in discussing these shows?
    Vote for all shows you would be interested in discussing.
    1. The Deadliest Catch [ 0 ] [0.00%]
    2. Scandal [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    3. The Good Wife [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    4. Project Runway [ 3 ] [42.86%]
    5. Castle [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    6. Golden Boy [ 0 ] [0.00%]
    7. Bates Motel [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    8. Breaking Bad [ 3 ] [42.86%]
    9. Community [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    10. The Following [ 1 ] [14.29%]
    Answers total: 7
    freelantzerDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:29 | Message # 1
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    These are shows I'd love to discuss, but I didn't want to start threads if I am the only one who watches. Vote for all you'd like to discuss, and I'll start threads as needed. smile

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:41 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    The only one I watch of those is Castle, sorry laugh

freelantzerDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:48 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Yeah, I watch a lot of TV. shy And many of the threads I've started at CoS are totally dead, so I didn't want to just start them again here if I'm still the only one interested. smile

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:51 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    I watch a lot of TV too, it's ok... It's just it's not the same shows as you laugh

I've started a couple of threads of shows I like, and we'll just see if they die a horrible death or not laugh

Edit: I'm gonna make a Castle thread laugh

FleurduJardinDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 03:31 | Message # 5
    Second Year
    Group: Ravenclaws
    I'm afraid I don't watch any of the shows Arry listed there, so I can't vote in that poll. sad

The only show I have a look at sometimes is the new Hawaii Five-O. My late husband and I both liked the old Hawaii5-0, gave the new one a try and liked it. Now on Monday nights - when I think of it - I have a look to see how the characters are doing. I like the actors too.

We also watched Sherlock Holmes and Downton Abbey but those two, we last watched together the last days he was home (in very bad shape) before he went to the hospital and never came back, and I can't stand to watch them now. cry

So, I can't start a thread on any TV show, but I wish someone would do it on "Game of Thrones".

freelantzerDate: Monday, 2013-04-15, 05:54 | Message # 6
    First Year
    Ah, I don't watch Game of Thrones--no HBO.

So sorry for your loss, Fleur. :huggles:

FleurduJardinDate: Friday, 2013-04-19, 06:17 | Message # 7
    Second Year
    Quote (freelantzer)
    So sorry for your loss, Fleur.
    Thank you, Dawna.

I don't have HBO either. So I wait for my brother and/or my nephew to send me the dvd's that they burn while watching. biggrin

My nephew promised to come visit me in early June with whatever number of episodes he'll have managed to tape by then. Waiting for the official dvd's to come out would try my patience beyond acceptable limits. wink

Added (2013-04-19, 06:17)
    ---------------------------------------------
    I still wish someone who does watch the show when it airs would come in and start a thread. Of course I can also go look on CoS, LOL. Last I checked, the debate on GoT was raging over there.

Morning_StarDate: Monday, 2013-05-27, 15:46 | Message # 8
    Just Received their Letter
    Community! Also, Game of Thrones would be nice. I have HBONordic just for that show, so I get the episodes on Mondays, the day after they air in the US, I think. Unfortunately, I can't watch it on my computer, I have to borrow my sister's, so I'm not always able to catch them early. :grumble:*

*I know that's not a smiley here, but the CoS one is so awesome and you all know what it looks like so it's fine tongue

ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-05-27, 21:08 | Message # 9
    Third Year
    Feel free to start a Game of Thrones thread if you wish smile

Quote (Morning_Star)
    *I know that's not a smiley here, but the CoS one is so awesome and you all know what it looks like so it's fine

I love that smiley too, so don't be surprised if it appears here soon tongue

Britreads4funDate: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 06:51 | Message # 10
    First Year
    Anyone into Mad Men? I'd also be into a Game of Thrones discussion, although most of it would be me just being like "oh god that was a lot of blood."

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-06-16, 23:34 | Message # 11
    First Year
    Group: Students
    We need a Game of Thrones thread....:nod: What about Hannible? Does anyone watch that, or is that not appropriate here? huh

ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-06-17, 00:06 | Message # 12
    Third Year
    I'm a bit surprised no one's started a Game of Thrones thread yet!

I haven't seen Hannibal, but as long as you aren't too graphic, I'm sure discussion about it is fine.

freelantzerDate: Monday, 2013-06-17, 05:27 | Message # 13
    First Year
    One of you guys should start a GoT thread; I don't watch it because no HBO. I also don't watch Hannibal-- caught the first episode, but it was too bloody for me. scared

ArryGrotterDate: Monday, 2013-06-17, 06:03 | Message # 14
    Third Year
    I've just had a look at the poll again Dawna. I've actually started watching Scandal and got a bit hooked lol But I'd want to get through season 2 before discussing it.

freelantzerDate: Tuesday, 2013-06-18, 04:12 | Message # 15
    First Year
    Oh, I'm so happy someone else is watching Scandal!! That show is so addictive! lol

Forum » Hobbies » Television » Any interest in discussing these shows? (Just wondering if I should start threads for any of these)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: