[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Hobbies » Computers and the Internet » itunes (or how it's a big pain in the you-know...)
    itunes
    Fawkesfan1Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 03:24 | Message # 1
    Third Year
    Group: Gryffindors
    This is a thread for all things itunes related.

*What you like about it
    *Dislike/Can't stand... ie: have reasons for wanting to throw things at it...
    etc.

So, I just updated my laptop's version of it recently, and I'm not a huge fan of it. It's already frozen once when I was trying to copy music from it over to my new flash drive. Had to shut it off manually. Anyone else run into this glitch recently?

Don't mind it for playing music when nothing else is running, other than that, I end up using Windows music player instead. Just updated that as well and it seems to be a lot more stable than itunes.

xhanax315Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 04:53 | Message # 2
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I haven't been able to download the newest version of iTunes for quite some time and its really irritating. Have they even done anything about that? Or am I still the only one having difficulties with it?

freelantzerDate: Friday, 2013-04-05, 04:56 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    I pretty much despise everything about iTunes.

Fawkesfan1Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 14:12 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Quote (xhanax315)
    I haven't been able to download the newest version of iTunes for quite some time and its really irritating. Have they even done anything about that? Or am I still the only one having difficulties with it?
    Wow that's pretty weird. Didn't have any issues getting to download on my end. Could it be something to do with the browser, firewall or anti virus program?

Quote (Freelantzer)
    I pretty much despise everything about iTunes.
    Ah. I do too, especially the icloud. Only have it for my ipod that a friend of mine gave me. Now that one's full and I have to get a new one for new music lol Would look into another kind of mp3 player but sadly haven't seen any that are as sturdy as the classic ipod. A friend of mine had 2 mp3 players that he won in a contest, that didn't last very long sad

As for the ipod, I accidentally dropped it into the toilet once (thank god its protective case was on) and it didn't get fried. Was grateful for that. It still works, good as new.

What did you really, really hate about itunes overall?

Message edited by Fawkesfan1 - Friday, 2013-04-05, 14:20

gelowo93Date: Friday, 2013-04-05, 21:56 | Message # 5
    Just Received their Letter
    I didn't mind iTunes that much (apart from it telling me to update constantly) until I had to get the newest version with my new laptop and it just doesn't fit the size of my screen for some reason, so I can barely click on the close buttons at the top, and can't see the scroll bar.

And I've never tried to use the Cloud. I just can't get it to work.

xhanax315Date: Saturday, 2013-04-06, 04:47 | Message # 6
    First Year
    I've never gotten iCloud to work either. What exactly is it supposed to do?

Fawkesfan1Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-09, 15:31 | Message # 7
    Third Year
    Quote (xhanax315)
    I've never gotten iCloud to work either. What exactly is it supposed to do?
    A link to information about icloud

Disclaimer: from forums.imore.com

I've heard about it vaguely, as in the paying $25 to upload songs and pictures onto it, but other than that, I really don't know much else.

OT: just saw this nice ipod case on wal mart's site: A Slytherin ipod case

Disclaimer: from walmart.com

Don't have an ipod touch, but it's still pretty neat smile

Message edited by Fawkesfan1 - Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 00:53

Forum » Hobbies » Computers and the Internet » itunes (or how it's a big pain in the you-know...)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: