[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:24 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

I got this game probably in 2007, and it was very hard to get a hold of. I got it for Play Station and my word were the graphics awful! (I'm sure when it came out they were awesome, but I grew up with better lol). It was still a lot of fun though. I felt like it actually did a pretty good job sticking with the movie, and going through the castle was fun.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:30 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I've played this game on PC, and have watched a walkthrough of the PS2 version.

The PC version is very basic, but I don't like that there wasn't free roam like the PS2 version or any of the CoS games (I don't know what the PS1 version was like). Also, you couldn't load back, so if you missed a card, it was lost forever...

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:07 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I hate how there are different versions and that they're not universal. I didn't know you could roam around in the PS2 version. For some reason this is my favorite of the original Potter games, I think it's because I got it when it first came out for PC and because it was the first one. Yeah the graphics weren't that great but it was surprisingly close to the book and it was just so dark considering it was Sorcerer's Stone. I loved Harry in this one.

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: