[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Order of the Phoenix Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Order of the Phoenix Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:32 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

This is the first one I had for Wii and DS. The Wii version was/is much better than the DS version, by the way. Again, graphics were amazing, and it was one of the first time you really got to be involved with potions and arm movements for spells. You felt more a part of this game than any other. Also, you got to actually explore a LOT of the castle and do more mini-quests. I think this is the one where if you also find certain items, you got behind the scene features of the making of the games and the films. It was awesome and followed the story very well.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:25 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I have this on PS2. It's probably my favourite HP game (bar the lego ones)

The castle is AMAZING in this (especially after playing GoF...). Graphics are awesome.

There are lots of things to do in this game, and that's why I love it so much. I still haven't got 100% haha I think I have just one or two chess games to go. Unlike others I really liked the cleaning of the castle haha

FuryDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:44 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Hufflepuffs
    I agree with Aaron, besides the Lego games, I think this is probably my favorite of the series. Love exploring the castle, felt like I was actually there. Happy to say I completed the game's storyline and much of the side missions in like less than 24 hours too, heh.

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:01 | Message # 4
    First Year
    Group: Students
    Are we talking about the same game here? I had the OOtP game for PC, I don't think they'd have been much different huh?

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:22 | Message # 5
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Quote (xhanax315)
    Are we talking about the same game here? I had the OOtP game for PC, I don't think they'd have been much different huh?
    From GoF onwards, the games have been identical on all non-handheld consoles, including PC (i.e. the only different versions were for DS, PSP, etc.). So yes, it is the same game smile

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Order of the Phoenix Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: