[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:35 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

This one was awesome! It was the new and improved version of fighting against the enemy! It was like Wands of Duty! You really got to get involved, adventure, and play around. What I didn't like, however, was how there were certain times the game made you complete like, 3 random death eater quests, and they were pretty hard. I had this for Wii, though, and DS. Wii again was much better. If I remember correctly even, the DS version didn't have any music to it at all really! It was an extreme letdown.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:21 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I've played this on PC, but haven't got further than the Ministry. I have seen a walkthrough of the whole game though.

I like the gameplay of this one, as there is a fair amount of (guided) free roaming, even if you're continuously being bombared with DEs haha. It's better than DH2 in that sense...

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Deathly Hallows Part 1 Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: