[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Latest Replies: (may take a few minutes to update)
  • General Writing Discussion Thread (Replies: 4) - Last by joanvines11 (09:24 GMT) 
  • Favorite games you liked to play as you grew up (Replies: 9) - Last by assasin504 (10:02 GMT) 
  • Severus Snape (Replies: 18) - Last by assasin504 (09:59 GMT) 
  • Sherlock (Replies: 4) - Last by sjcuk13 (23:27 GMT) 
  • What's your CoS username? (Replies: 24) - Last by elloran (09:57 GMT) 

• Page 1 of 1
    Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Deathly Hallows Part 2 Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    Deathly Hallows Part 2 Video Game
    MaelodyDate: Wednesday, 2013-04-10, 21:37 | Message # 1
    Second Year
    Group: Slytherins
    What did you think of it? Did you even get it? What console did you play it on? Did you like how it adapted everything?

It was pretty much a repeat of the part 1 version, but it was still awesome. Defeating Voldemort actually felt like an accomplishment that was very hard. Controlling Ron and Hermione for a tad bit in the end was pretty cool as well (at least I think I remember doing that). It helped me feel more involved with the actual movie and then I felt sad once it ended, like I was in the game helping them along with their decisions. I didn't bother with the DS game on this one.

ArryGrotterDate: Thursday, 2013-04-11, 03:20 | Message # 2
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    I've only played the demo of this game (for PC)

I'm not really a shooter game person, so I didn't really enjoy it...

xhanax315Date: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:21 | Message # 3
    First Year
    Group: Students
    I missed this one. This is the only game I never found in stores, and I didn't persue it online simply because someone (Arry) said it wasn't that great. I might have to check it out for myself though.

ArryGrotterDate: Sunday, 2013-04-14, 05:29 | Message # 4
    Third Year
    Group: Head of House
    Quote (xhanax315)
    I didn't persue it online simply because someone (Arry) said it wasn't that great
    :whistle:

Well, everyone has their own opinions... But This is pretty much what DH1 was like without the side missions and any sort of variation - its all spell after spell after spell (usually stupefy after stupefy after stupefy haha). And because it's a game, you don't know all the spells until the end of it haha

Forum » Harry Potter » The Video Games » Deathly Hallows Part 2 Video Game (The Video Game Thread)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: